Sunday, December 22, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Philadelphia


On the last day of my trip to Philadelphia to visit my best friend, Colby. we decided to do a quick little Outfit of the Day video in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing so I was dressed quite simple, but I couldn't pass up the chance to do a video with her before I left. 

I've done three previous "Outfit of the Night" videos with Colby, but this was our first daytime video. Here is the post (with video) from the last time we were together - along with our friend Megan - right after I graduated from Florida State in May.


WHAT I'M WEARING
Necessary Clothing "Seeing Stars Lenon-style" sweater
Forever21 cami, leggings, and sunglasses
Vince Camuto boots


WHAT COLBY IS WEARING
Forever21 shirt
Kohl's leggings and scarf
Just Fab boots


Have a wonderful rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment