Can you believe 1/12 of the year has already come and gone? Yep, January is over and I gotta say this year is already the best one yet! God is good and life is amazing! I have so much to be thankful for and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store! This month, I had a TON of favorites I wanted to share with you but I narrowed it down to my top 10 for the month and they are...
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - This mascara has a tiny wand and bristles specifically made for your lower lashes! It doesn't smear or clump and really makes your eyes pop! Love it!
- Maybelline master GLAZE by Face Studio in "Make A Mauve" - I've been loving this berry color cheek tint for the winter! I just put it high up on my cheekbones and blend with my fingers - looks incredibly natural and dewey on my fair skin.
- MAC Mineral Blush in "Love Joy" - Absolutely GORGEOUS blush that I love using on my cheeks and for contouring at times because it's so pigmented and I love how it warms up my face. It has undertones of gold shimmer which just gives you an amazing radiant and glowy look.
- Dorco Razors - Since I have sensitive skin, I love using men's razors. My dad told me about these when I was researching more affordable razor options like Dollar Shave Club. I HIGHLY recommend these! Found on Amazon, they are great quality razors for an INCREDIBLE price!
- Spiced Apple Toddy Candle from Bath & Body Works - Holidays are over but that doesn't mean I'm ready to let them go! This smells like Christmas to me and I plan on burning it all throughout the winter!
- Brown American Eagle Outfitters Combat Boots - I have been wanting a pair of combat boots FOREVER! These are amazing - super comfortable, affordable, easy to wear, and go with just about anything!
- Inateck Grey Felt Macbook Case Sleeve Bag - So obsessed with with this! I think it just looks so grown up and classy! The price is also terrific especially for what looks and feels like such a high quality product! Also love that it has multiple pockets (I'll sometimes put both my iPad and phone it in as well as pens or memory cards) and the little pouch for chargers and cords is a cute bonus!
- The Star Wars Graphic Novel - Based on the rough draft script by George Lucas, this is an entirely story than the one we all know and love. Incredibly fast moving with lots of action and interesting characters who, though their names may be familiar, are pretty different from their movie counterparts. Great read!
- Jane the Virgin - Very underrated and charming show with a super likable and talented lead in Gina Rodriguez. Despite the telenovella-like storytelling, it is incredibly grounded with fleshed out characters that never seems like caricatures.
- Imitation Game - Maybe not the best movie of the year, but one that I incredibly enjoyed. Tragic story of a brilliant and fascinating (count how many times I say that in my video) man with phenomenal performances - especially Benedict Cumberbath - probably his best screen acting to date.
To hear more about my favorites this month, don't forget to check out my video below!
What were your favorites this last month?