Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Black Ice

My version of a simple but glittery smokey eye! The colours used to create the "icy" surface is "Black Ice" by Pure Luxe (from the Flash Cubes line, http://pureluxecosmetics.com/page17.html) . This glitter has very tiny particles, compared to regular MAC glitters. I used Carbon all over the lid first, then mixed Black Ice with MAC's Mixing Medium Eyeliner and patted it on top with #242 brush. Then I used Pure Luxe Innocent, a very pale iridescent pink all the way up to my browbone and blended it into Carbon's upper rim. Finally I glued the pink rhinestones by Misslyn onto my skin using Duo eyelash glue to match the pink highlights I was wearing.




Product list:
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, MAC Carbon, Pure Luxe Black Ice, MAC Mixing Medium Eyeliner, Pure Luxe Innocent, Maybelline Expression kohl, CG Lash Blast, pink rhinestones by Misslyn
Lips: YSL Rouge Pur #61 lipstick, MAC Moonstone Lipgelée
Hair: Baby Extensions by Stargazer

No comments:

Post a Comment