Monday, November 17, 2008

Fyrinnae Endangered Collection

For this look, the two main colours I used are Meerkat and Polar Bear from Fyrinnae's Endangered Collection. Not only are all of those shades stunning and pretty unique, but a part of the sales profit is donated to the WWF to help protect endangered species! So this is really a collection for animal lovers like me :D!

To create the look, I applied Rimmel Cream Shadow in Ice Princess all over my lid as a primer instead of my staple Bare Study. Meerkat (purple with golf flecks) goes into the inner and outer corners, then I wetted my brush slightly and applied Polar Bear to the middle of my lid, blendng into Meerkat. The same pattern is repeated on the lower lid but with a very small brush. Expression kohl in white goes on the waterline, and black goes beneath the lower lashes in a thin line. Finally, I glued on the falsies with Duo lash glue and went over them with Cover girl Lash Blast mascara. This is a pretty easy look!

As for the lips, pictures really don't do the combo justice! It's more colourful and pink in real life, and it has some gold sparkle as well!










Product list
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Fyrinnae Rice Primer Powder, MAC Afterdusk
Eyes: Rimmel Ice Princess, Fyrinnae Meerkat, Fyrinnae Polar Bear, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in black & white, Lashes, CG Lash Blast
Lips: Rimmel East End Snob, MAC Pink Cabana, MAC Valentine's Lipgelée

No comments:

Post a Comment