Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back to the Sea

Another marine look, to keep in with this week's (unintentional) sea theme :)... The main colour in this look is "Back to the Sea" by Archetype Cosmetics, a stunning teal/mint colour with a very complex gold interference. The shape I used in this look is a variation of this look, but this time, I decided to cut the crease only along the outer half of my eyes, instead of all the way past the inner corners. I then used Fyrinnae Sweet & Sour (matte medium dusky purple) and MAC Carbon in the crease and blended upwards, highlighting with MAC Vanilla. The lashes are by essence and have tiny glitter flecks on them - I would actually prefer them without the glitter (for once), but the shape fits my eye so perfectly that they are my favourites to wear!







Product List
p2 perfect Eyes base, Archetype Back to the Sea, MAC Carbon, Fyrinnae Sweet & Sour, MAC Vanilla, Maybelline Expression kohl in black, essence Glamour lashes, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment