Monday, March 23, 2009

Mermaid Eyes

I brought some of Barry M.'s Dazzle Dusts back from London, and tested them out for the first time on sunday - they're really amazing! Extremely pigmented, high-shine pigments that come in lovely colours! I used a silvery green/turquoise on my inner lid and to paint the spikes on my lower lid, then a very pigmented, deep bright teal with intense gold shimmer on my outer lid, and a vivid pink-coral in my crease. I also used MAC Solar White as a highlighter, and some Shu Uemura Lashes which I bought at the Shu store in London.

As a base for both my eyes and my face, I tried out a new limited edition product from german drugstore brand p2, and both are really good! While the staying power of the eye shadow base could be a bit stronger, it really brings out the colours and makes them more vibrant! The Face base is also very good, it softens the look of my pores and adds a very subtle glow to the skin.














Sorry - went a little too picture happy....

Product List
Face: p2 perfect Face base, MAC SFF NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, PL April's Mix, agnès b. Litchi Graffiti blush, MAC Moon River
Eyes: p2 perfect Eyes base, Barry M. Dazzle Dusts #92, #83, #87, MAC Solar White, Manhattan JT, CG Lash Blast, Shu Uemura Lashes
Lips: MAC Cutester l/s, VS Paradise l/g

No comments:

Post a Comment