Sunday, March 29, 2009

White Fairy

This weekend's look is a little change from the more colourful looks of the past weeks, but today I felt more like doing something light, fairy-like in more neutral colours like beige, white and silver, with the focus being on the half-lashes. I did my entire lid in Vanilla and then added just a touch of Quarry to contour my crease. Then I lined my eyes with the white kohl, winging them out several times and adding a little pearl with lash glue at the end of each wing. Then I lined my inner corners with Platinum pigment and drew a little flower with the kohl and Silver Fog pigment, and a rhinestone in the middle. I did a very thin line with my Manhattan liner and glued the lashes onto the outer thirds of my eyes:











Product List
Face: p2 perfect Face, MAC SFF NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Palgantong theatrical powder, Jane Blushing Orchid
Eyes: p2 perfect Eyes, MAC Vanilla, MAC Quarry, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, MAC Silver Fog, MAC Platinum, Manhattan JT, CG Lash Blast, rhinestones and falsies by Misslyn
Lips: MAC Cutester l/s

No comments:

Post a Comment