Sunday, July 26, 2009

Silver Candy

This look was inspired by "Candyfuture"

I used Platinum all over my lid, with a little wing" on the outer corner. Thenn I continued upwards with a rainbow of Clear Sky blue (matte light blue), a bright pink from the Zoeva palette (see below) and Banana Mochi, a summery yellow. With white kohl I added some definition to the "fish tail", and then repeated the same pattern on my lower lid (but only with blue and pink, no yellow this time). I glued on some rhinestones (1 heart-shaped on in the inner corners,1 bigger and 4 smaller ones in the outer corners) with Duo glue, and lined the upper lid in black. The lower waterline is done in white using Maybelline Expression kohl. The lashes are from the ballet store in Miami as well, the brand's name is "Dancer Only" (the packaging has a pair of pink pointe shoes on it ♥). On my cheeks I am wearing Terra del Sol #7 on my cheekbones, and Dollymix applied with the #187 on my cheeks, and the lipstick is Costa Chic with a bit of Shimmering Viola lipgloss in the middle and on the rims of my lips.











And without false lashes:


Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl, Terra del Sol #7, MAC Dollymix
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Platinum, MAC Clear Sky Blue, Pink from Zoeva #88 Mattes palette, Fyrinnae Banana Mochi, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, Rhinestones by Misslyn, CG Lash Blast, Lashes by Dancer Only
Lips: MAC Costa Chic l/s, p2 Nostalgic Moments - Shimmering Viola l/g

No comments:

Post a Comment