Saturday, July 11, 2009

Golden Fire

Hey everyone,

I'm back from my trip to Greece, and I also brought a few make up items which you are probably going to see in a few of my upcoming looks. This one is a look I have had in mind for a few weeks, mostly because I have had Firespot for a year (bought it last may at the Sawgrass CCO) and never used it until now - orange is one of the colours that I find hard to wear... But I framed it with Gold Mode on the inner and outer corners, so that it becomes more wearable for me. I also added PL Bullion mixed with water on top of my black liner on the inner half, and added some more under the winged-out tail. On my lower lid, I am wearing some Gold Mode in the inner corner and black kohl under my lashes, as well as white kohl on the waterline:







Product List:

MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Gold Mode pigment, MAC Firespot, MAC Vanilla, Pure Luxe Bullion, Maybelline Expression kohls in black & white, falsies, CG Lash Blast mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment