Sunday, July 19, 2009

Soft Shading

The aim of this look was to create a soft contouring effect which isn't too obvious, but still emphasizes shadows and light to give more depth to the eye. I used a shimmering, blue-green colour all over my lid (Crazy Metallic dust - this is just like MAC pigments in texture!), and then I blended some Platinum in the middle of the lid to add luminosity. I applied some Looking Glass (matte medium turquoise) in the crease from the outer lid to the inner corner, and used Ripped Jeans to darken the outer and inner crease. After that, I applied some Azadé Limesparkle (light spring green) above my crease. At the end of the liner wings, I glued on some little pearls which are usually used for nail art:








Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, crazy Metallic dust #176, MAC Platinum, Fyrinnae Looking Glass, Fyrinnae Ripped Jeans, Azadé Loose Eyeshadow Limesparkle, Manhattan JT, Misslyn Perlen, essence On Stage Lashes, Maybelline Expression kohls in black & white, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment