Sunday, October 18, 2009

Platinum Jade

When I woke up this morning, I had that idea in my head for a really cool tropical look inspired by white sands and waters of a deep turquoise shade - it was fabulous! Well, at least I pictured it to be fabulous, but then I was standing in front of the mirror and failed miserably in trying to get it onto my lids... So I wiped everything away and started afresh with something random, which came out like this:












Note to self: Heritage Rouge just isn't that great if you blend it a lot :/

Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl! Laura Geller Golden Apricot
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Platinum, NYX Jade Green, MAC Deckchair, MAC Pink Bronze, MAC Heritage Rouge, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohls in black & white, CG Lash Blast, falsies
Lips: MAC Style it up, p2 Rainbow Gloss in Lovely Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment