Sunday, October 25, 2009

Salmon Lilies

The inspiration for today's look came from this picture: http://www.easytogrowbulbs.com/ProductImages/lilies/LilySalmonClassic5a.jpg

I tried to recreate the lily look on my eyes: First, I drew the outline of the petals with Maybelline kohl in white, then filled them in using white, beige and salmon colours from the Zoeva 88 Mattes palette. I glued on some pearls on the lower lashline and some small rhinestones on the outer part. For the lashes, I cut p2 Lengthening lashes shorter, and cut the surplus lashes into separate parts again, then I glued the "single" lashes to my lower lashline and the longer band to my upper lashline. To finish the look, I also applied some black eyeliner and white kohl on my waterline. VoilĂ :







Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, Fyrinnae Daemon's Tail, Manhattan JT, Rhinestones and pearls by Misslyn, p2 Lengthening lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment