Monday, October 5, 2009

Sweeten Up

I haven't done a combo of gold/peach/coral in a looong time, and it's one of my fave combos to do actually, so I decided I'd have another go at it! I used Sweeten Up on the lid and several corals and beiges as well as light pink from the Zoeva palette! Lips are p2 lipstick in Burning Punch, topped with Pinkarat Lustreglass and some orange/green craft store glitter.

Lime Crime Makeup's "Candyfuture Lipsticks Collection" pre-sale is going on now! I have ordered Airborne Unicorn and Cosmopop, and I'm very intrigued by Centrifuchsia as well! Shipping date is supposed to be October 25th, so I reckon they should be here at the beginning of november. Check them out, they look delicious!

And I would also like to introduce you to a fabulous blogger whom I discovered recently and who does the most awesome, creative looks! Check her out: http://jangsara.blogspot.com/!!

Have a good week!












Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, PL You Glow Girl, Canmake blush
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, MAC Sweeten Up, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohls in black & white, Red Cherry #600, CG Lash Blast
Lips: p2 Burning Punch, MAC Pinkarat l/g, glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment