Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mac Collective Haul

As you can probably tell, im a BIG fan of Mac. Nearly every payday I treat myself to something from MAC. These are the bits I've chosen over the past few months...



* Mac Brave - A satin finish pink-beige lipstick, this is definately a 'my lips but better' shade for me, I'm always hesitant to buy MAC lipsticks as I feel they are so expensive at £13.50 but when I swatched this in MAC I fell in love with the colour and thought I would treat myself :)

MAC Quad Palette - £6.50 - im hoping to keep 4 everyday nude staples in this, I want to get a highlighter colour, all over lid color and maybe brow colour to put in this too. If anyone has any suggestions of 4 staple eyeshadows that I could put in this I would love to know below please!

* MAC Sable £9.50 (pro palette refil pan) - 'Gold-Plum with pearl' - Its a lovely Taupey brown/bronze/purple colour that I think I would use in the crease or under the eye. I prefer a lighter colour for all over the lid but I can imagine this would also really work well as a lid colour for a lot of people.
* MAC Shadesticks-
'Butternutty - 'Frosted light natual beige' - This is a lovely champaigne highlighting colour and is so quick and easy to apply. The packaging feels a bit plasticy but I love the product.
'Heirloom' - 'Light icy Pink' - This is a beautiful pink/violet colour. I love the names of the shadesticks!

I think next payday i'll invest in some more eyeshadows!

What are your fave MAC products?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment