Thursday, October 27, 2011

NYX Glitterati Glitter Cream Pallette


I saw this in River Island and thought that it would be perfect for Halloween! It was £14 which I dont think is too unreasonable, the colours are beautiful...


 
...and you do get a fair bit of product. I applied the green, gold, blue and white/silver shades, some seemed to blend more than others but I felt as the cream shadow warmed up on my eye it became easier to blend. I ended up packing/patting some of the product on, it took a while to reach the desired effect but once on it looked pretty!


 I'm glad I purchased this as I know I will use this pallete for make up looks and halloween, I'm not majorly impressed with the application however I did use this over the top of my everyday eyeshadow which I think made it quite patchy and difficult to apply. I feel on a clean, primed lid it would work much better, and im looking forward to testing out some of the other colours in Make up looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment