Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Glossybox



I'm really impressed with this months Glossybox, I feel that the majority of the products included are well known and really good quality. 
Im not sure how I feel about the 3 Dermalogica products, I'm really interested to try them however 3 samples of 1 brand isn't really that much variety. I think the fact that they are 'Age smart' products is also adding to my 'omg im 25 next month' quater life crisis im going through at the moment lol!
The think the pink and red perfume samples smell lovely, im not sure about the yellow, it isnt really my taste but im sure other people may like it :)


My Favourite product is definately the Stila eyeliner, It is Such a pretty colour irl and it is the most smudgeproof liner that I have ever seen! This is the one product so far that I would repurchase when it runs out. 

I love reading other Glossybox or other boxes reviews so if you have done one please let me know below! I love seeing what everyone's got and thinks about them!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment