Friday, October 12, 2012

Barry M Amethyst Glitter

barry-m-glitter-nail-polish
barry-m-glitter-amethystbarry-m-amethyst-glitter-review



There are So many pretty glitter nail varnishes around at the moment, Models Own have the lovely Mirror Ball and wonderland collection out, Topshop have some gorgeous chunky Glitter ones and Beauty UK also have some good pretty glitter polishes out too! I had been trying to resist all glitter nail varnishes as I already own a few, they're such a pain to get off and I normally only wear them on my toes or as an accent nail.

I completely fell in love with the colours in Barry M amethyst glitter and had to get it. Its got pretty flecks of fuchsia, turquoise, black and gold glitter through it, and it looks lovely on its own or over another colour!

Have you picked up any pretty Glitter Nail Varnishes recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment