Click HERE if you would like to sign up for Birchbox.
What I got in my box:
- the original beautyblender - So so ecstatic to see this in my Birchbox! I already have one and let me say it is an incredible product and I do not mind having another. This simple little pink sponge does wonders for applying your foundation giving you a "flawless" finish. It's a bit pricey so if you were also lucky enough to receive one of these, it pretty much in itself paid for your box.
- Lucy B Pink Frangipani & Wild Jasmine Roll-On Perfume Oils - A little alternative from the usual perfume sample, these are perfume oils that you can enjoy separately or mixed together. The pink frangipani is a citrusy scent while the jasmine is a sweet floral. Very nice scents but not very autumn-y. It would have been nice if they had been in roll-on container and not the little hard-to-open perfume vials - it always ends up popping up and spilling on me.
- Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum - Very odd to see a sunscreen in a fall month box. Luckily, I do live in Florida so it's pretty much sunny year-round so I'll be able to give this a try. Foil samples are always a little disappointing but at least they gave two, and I've never heard of this brand so I'm looking forward to seeing what I think.
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer - Let me just put it out there that I love theBalm so I was very happy to see this in my box even if the sample is small. It's still a decent size that gives you an idea of just how great this product is. It's super pretty and looks amazing as both a highlighter or an eyeshadow. Definitely need to pick up the full-size.
- LUNA Fiber Bar in Chocolate Raspberry - I'm always being told I need more fiber in my diet and these would certainly help. They taste like a Nutri-grain bar times 10 - very dense and chock-full of fiber I assume. The chocolate flavor isn't too bad but I could have used a little more raspberry.
I was only sent four items this month (not counting the "Lifestyle Extra") and if weren't for the beautyblender, I would have been pretty disappointed. I was hoping for more "fall" related items and this box seemed stuck in summer =/
NOTE: My Birchbox this month arrived late due to a "shipping snafu." To apologize, they awarded me 100 Birchbox points (essentially $10 in the Birchbox store). Not bad. Just another testament to their awesome customer service.
What did you guys think? What products did you get in your Birchbox? Did you get the goop box? Did you like that better than the original? Comment and let me know!