Thursday, October 18, 2012

October Glossybox



This months Glossybox theme is DIY beauty, 5 products for a pampering night in. I really like this months box and will definitely be using them for a cosy night in! 
My favourite product this month is the Sally Hansen complete salon manicure. Apart from it being a gorgeous autumny red/brown and being called 'Haute chocolate' it's meant to be a 5 step manicure in just one bottle! It is a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, colour and top coat all in one. This sounds amazing. I can never usually be bothered to treat my nails and aside from using jessica nail oil I never use any other treatments or base coats on my nails. This lets me do everything in one easy step. Perfect. I will definitely be looking to get some more colours if it works!

I'm really excited to try the skinetica anti blemish as it doesn't contain too many ingredients and claims to be "kind to skin". Again perfect as my skin is getting drier due to the colder weather! 
The Yves Rocher moisturiser also sounds great, enriched with Hyaluronic acid which is good for helping your skin absorb and retain moisture. 

All in all a really good box, even though Glossybox has had a few 'meh' boxes recently I'm glad I stuck with it and I'm so so excited for the november and Christmas box!
What did you think of this months box?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment