Friday, November 16, 2012

November Glossybox


Again, Glossybox seem to be back on track with another good box this month. I know Perfume samples are either a bit of a hit or miss and although I normally don't like perfume samples, I really like miniature versions of the actual bottle. You get more product and the bottles look really cute among my other perfumes!

I'm really excited to try the Dermalogica Microfoliant as I've read really good reviews on it. It's a powder that you put on wet hands to make a paste that you massage on to your face after cleansing. It gently exfoliates skin to make it smoother and brighter.

The Ayuui Indian Rose face cream is full sized which is really good however it smells very fragranced and is only normally £4.95 for this big bottle. My skin has been really sensitive recently so I'm not sure whether the ingredients/fragrance will be the best for my skin but I'll give it a go and hopefully it will be ok.

Alison Claire Mango Body butter - This is 70% Organic and has Mango butter, Aloe vera and Green Tea in it. This smells like Starburst or Hubba bubba - soo good! 

Nails Inc Caviar Top coat - I love my Sally Hansen Insta-dri but I also love nails Inc Nailvarnish so I'm excited to try this.


What did you think of this months Glossybox? 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment