Friday, November 23, 2012

TAG: I ❤ Fall!



1. Favorite Fall lip product?
For me, fall is all about berry and plum colored lips! It’s the only time of the year that I’m this dark and daring with my lip color so I milk it for all it’s worth before I go back to light pinks and nudes in the winter. My favorite lip product for fall is, of course, a Revlon Lip Butter - Raspberry Pie, to be exact. It’s SUPER pigmented and a beautiful berry color. I find that it is even more pigmented than some of my department store lip sticks. I also love my NARS Larger Than Life lip gloss in Place Vendome. And of course, as mentioned in my October Favorites, my MAC Rebel lipstick. Drugstore-wise, I really love Maybelline’s Blissful Berry.

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
I am in love with this fall’s nail trends! I love the deep reds, midnight blues, and jewel tones as well as the earthy tones and neutral greys on the other end of the spectrum. My favorite nail polish this season would probably be Essie’s Bahama Mama - it’s just such a gorgeous, dark vampy color; Orly's Rage - the perfect rose gold polish; and China Glaze's Argo, Autumn Harvest, and Foie Gras from the Hunger Games collection.

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I am all about the Pumpkin Spice!

4. Favorite Fall Candle?
Soooo cliché, but I loveeee the Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works. Thank goodness to the many gurus out there who talk about this candle or I may have never discovered it (I very much doubt I would have ever picked up a candle called “Leaves”). I am also loving the Pumpkin Cupcake candle – two of my favorite things combined in a candle – how could I not love it?

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
I love my oxblood Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. purse that I received for my birthday. Not only is the color perfect for fall but it’s also perfect for an FSU student since our colors are garnet and gold so bonus! My favorite scarf I bought from Topshop when I was backpacking in Europe.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
What’s a haunted corn maze? Probably something they don’t have in Florida haha. Um, these things don’t really scare me, but I say hay ride because at least you get to sit down! Yes, I’m lazy.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
My favorite Halloween-themed movie is probably The Nightmare Before Christmas. I remember loving this movie as a kid even if Mr. Boogie gave me nightmares. My favorite horror movie is Psycho which, thanks to the new Hitchcock previews, I’ve been itching to watch again really soon. Ooh! Growing up, I also loved watching the Disney channel original movie Halloweentown.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
I love sour candies! They make my mouth water just thinking about them! Reese's are also a favorite as are Almond Joys - even if I don't like almonds. Yes, I know about Mounds...

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
I love showing off my nerdiness through my costumes! I went as Daenerys from Game of Thrones one night and Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter another (:

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
The weather! In Florida, the summer is so HOT so when fall hits with its breezy, cool weather it is glorious. Plus, with cooler weather comes the accompanying warmer clothes: boots, layering pieces, sweaters, jackets, scarves - I loveee fall clothes.

That's it for this tag! Hope you guys enjoyed it! What are your answers? Feel free to do this tag yourself and put a link to your post in the comments section, I'd love to read it! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment