Thursday, November 8, 2012

October 2012 Favorites

Hey guys!! Here's another monthly favorites post (I feel like I haven't done one of these in FOREVER..). This post is also accompanied by my first monthly favorites video (yay!!). October, my favorite month, has come to a close but with its end comes the beginning to my favorite time of the year...the holidays!!



MY OCTOBER FAVORITES:

ENTERTAINMENT:
TV Show: Hart of Dixie

BEAUTY:
Face: Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory
Face: NYC Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Face: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Eyes: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
Eyes: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eyeliner Pencil in Jet
Lips: MAC Rebel Lipstick
Nails: Essie Bahama Mama
Nails: Orly Rage
Etc: Sonia Kashuk Makeup Remover
Hair: Batiste Dry Shampoo in Proud and True Brit
Fragrance: Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift

FASHION & ETC:
Candle: Slatkin & Co Pumpkin Cupcake Candle
Accessory: Michael Kors Rosegold Watch
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac purse
Shoes: Vince Camuto boots

Do you guys like any of these products? Tell me what you think! I'm also up for any November recommendations! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment