Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 People's Choice Awards: Best Dressed

I may have left almost all my possessions back home when I moved to NYC but I gained one thing that I never had in Tallahassee: CABLE!! I have been making the most of having cable back in my life and the fact that my current nesting spot aka bed is my cousin's couch where the television is oh so conveniently sitting right across from has made it very easy. While it might not be the best thing for me productivity-wise (HOW did I watch FIVE straight hours of Millionaire Matchmaker??! I hate reality TV!), it does have its perks. One of which is being able to watch award shows in real-time instead of having to stalk Twitter. Plus, it's just not the same having to look at red carpet photos online rather than judging them immediately as they come on screen.. although I have to admit whenever Ian Somerhalder or Matt Bomer was on screen not even the most gorgeous Monique Lhulier gown could take my eyes off them. Ahem, okay, getting off topic, on to my usual Best Dressed list...

Taylor Swift - Ralph Lauren - What is there to say? Stunning, as usual. Harry who?

Rachel Leigh Cook - I'm such a sucker for flowy chiffon gowns in pretty colors.

Ashley Rickards - I Don't know who she is, but just look at that detailed beading!

Kaley Cuoco - Christian Siriano - The first of several amazing dresses she wore throughout the night!

Julianne Hough - Tony Ward couture - Love the ombre and the blue really brings out her eyes!

Ellen Pompeo - So classic, simple, and chic!

Who killed it on the red carpet last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment