Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Outfit of the Night: Sunday Dinner

Hey guys, so I did a second Outfit of the Night video with my best friend, Colby. Sadly, this is our (for now) last video together since I moved to New York City, but I'm sure there will be more in future can't-come-soon-enough reunions!

Colby wore a printed top from Kohl's and blazer from Forever21. Her leggings were, to my surprise actually from Bed Bath & Beyond! I didn't even know they sold clothing there! I guess these go under the "Beyond" category haha. Her boots were borrowed from a friend and she completed her look with her Wet Seal watch, Kohl's necklace, and my Forever21 earrings.

I let my newly purchased BCBGMAXAZRIA leopard-print blazer (isn't it amazingggg???) be the stand-out piece in my ensemble and paired it with a simple black Forever21 cami, black BGBGeneration denim jeans, and black Vince Camuto booties. Accessories were kept to a minimum with just a Forever21 necklace.  Bold red lips added a nice pop of color against all the monochrome.

For our last night together, we decided to go to one of my favorite spots in Tallahassee, 101 Restaurant. I really love the atmosphere there, they have amazing happy hour drink specials, and since it's open till 2am, it's great for a late night bite (especially if you're like me and can't seem to eat dinner between 6-8 like most people). I got my one of my favorite dishes, the Buffalo Chicken Pizza, which (since I'm a sissy when it comes to hot and spicy foods) sets my mouth on fire but yet I still love it, nonetheless. I also got two half-priced drinks: my favorites, the Champagne-tini and Peach Bellini.



What are you guys doing tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment