Thursday, January 31, 2013

VLOG: My First Day in NYC!

Sorry for my disappearance, everyone! On top of moving to NYC, working 50 hours a week, and sleeping on an unforgiving couch for the past 3 weeks, I also lost someone very close to me as well as my beloved barely 5 month old kitten (both back home) :'( Needless to say, it's been a very difficult month, but I'm doing my best to get things back to normal. Thank you all so much for your patience.

After a month long video absence, I'm back with a pretty unimpressive vlog video lol. This is my first try at blogging and I have to say it's harder than it looks! Also please excuse how horribly boring and low quality it is (I left my camera charger at home so I had to use my iPhone)! I'm still too shy to try vlogging around people so my surroundings are pretty dull and it's literally just me droning about my day lol. Oh well, I tried. Hopefully, better videos will be coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment