Monday, January 14, 2013

Coming Soon: Prabal Gurung for Target

Get excited for February 10th, everyone! Not just because that's when I'm working the Vivienne Tam show during New York Fashion Week (although that is pretty freaking awesome in itself but that's another story), but because that's the day Target rolls out their wallet-friendly 80+ piece collaboration with Prabal Gurung and it is spring-flinging fantastic.

Love the colors. Love the prints. Love the accessories! Yes, besides clothes, the collection also includes shoes, bags, and jewelry as well. For being "romance-themed," I am pleasantly surprised by the lack of pinks/reds and cutesy-ness and the abundance of amazing-ness. I can't even pick which pieces I want to snatch up first, although I know with how cold it is in New York, I probably wouldn't be able to wear any of these until May anyway. Boo. At least it can't stop me when it comes to the accessories - loveeee the crystal teardrop necklace and earrings.

"The collection is inspired by a girl’s journey through the different stages of love and the clothes she wears during each milestone—from the initial first crush all the way to the engagement." - Gurung


"The collection is inspired by a girl’s journey through the different stages of love and the clothes she wears during each milestone—from the initial first crush all the way to the engagement." - Gurung


"A partnership with Target is one I had always hoped for. They really set the bar for designer collaborations and do a stellar job with each and every one. After having a wonderful experience working with Target on theNeiman Marcus Holiday Collection, it gave me a taste of what the partnership would be like, and I was excited to work with them on my own collection. I am also a big believer that collaborations are important to remaining fresh and relevant in the fast-moving world of fashion!" - Gurung


To see the rest of the collection and prices, go to Elle.Com

What do you guys think? What pieces are you most excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment