Friday, August 9, 2013

3 Minute Makeup Challenge

I was tagged to do the 3 Minute Makeup Challenge by my YouTube sister, Carrie aka 615carebear
The rules are simple: do your makeup in three minutes!

I couldn't believe how quickly time passed! I felt like I was making pretty good time, but the liquid eyeliner was definitely something I couldn't rush. If I had a little more time, I would have done my brows and set my eyeliner with black shadow but, otherwise, I did everything I wanted to do and was happy with the outcome!

To see the challenge and results, check out the video and pictures below!



PRODUCTS USED
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Pen
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
- Benefit Coralista Blush
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black
- Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Shocking Coral
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme


Have you tried this challenge? Can you do your makeup in 3 minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment