Monday, August 26, 2013

TAG: I Heart Summer!


The Questions:

1. Favorite bronzer for summer?
My go-to everyday bronzer is my NYC "Sunny" Bronzer (which I've actually hit pan on), but for more special occasions, I still use my trusty NARS "Laguna" Bronzer.

2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)
I've been all about fresh fruit in my drinks this summer so probably some freshly made strawberry lemonade or some kind of frozen cocktail.

3. Favorite summer lip product?
I've been loving very moisturizing and bold colors for summers. Some of my favorite products have been the Revlon Lip Butters, Maybelline Color Whispers, and Maybelline Vivids.

4. Pool or Beach?
A couple years ago I probably would have said beach because I liked the privacy, but I now I have to say beach. Living in New York, it's something I realized I took for granted in Florida and really miss it. I'm not the biggest fan of sand but nothing's better than a nice beach breeze. Sadly, I haven't been to either all summer but I'm hoping to change that on my return trip to LA in a week.

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
The Wet Brush for easily and painlessly getting rid of my tangles and Batiste Dry Shampoo for those days when I'm just too busy to wash my hair.

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
Haven't had time this summer to do either so I've been embracing my pale skin haha. Definitely would have to go with fake though!

7. Favorite summer nail polish?
Essie's In the Cabana BY FAR! I've been absolutely obsessed with this color all summer!

8. Any summer traditions?
The only one I can think of San Diego Comic Con with my family in July! It started as a high school graduation present and now we've been going for seven years!

9. Favorite summer scent?
Marc Jacobs' Daisy! First off, how cute is the bottle? It reminds me more of summer than spring, but I still love it anyway. The scent is very light, floral and girly and is great for everyday wear.

10. Favorite BBQ food?
I LOVE BBQ!! You can't go wrong with pulled pork and baked beans - yumm.

11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - I am so impressed with how this stuff keeps my makeup on all day and night! So great for those hot, sweaty summer days when your makeup just want to melt off your face!

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
My big summer vacation plan was Comic Con in July, but I'm super excited about going back to Los Angeles in a week! Along with being reunited with my dad and sister, I'm planning on hitting up some beaches, going to Six Flags for the first time, and maybe doing a little bit of shopping!

Have you done the I Heart Summer Tag?


No comments:

Post a Comment