Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Feel Unique Sale

Caudalie Beauty Elixir - £9.78 and Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip balm - £7.60 both in the sale.


Here are my picks from the Feel Unique sale, I also had a Korres lip butter, Aromatherapy Associates oil and The Balm Mary lou manizer luminizer in my basket but resisted in spending too much and ended up just getting these two! I've wanted both of these for ages now but couldn't justify buying them before. 
Both Caudalie Beauty Elixir and Nuxe Rev de Miel have been highly raved about in the blogger world so I'm really excited to try them, I've read mixed reviews about the smell of them both but I'm pretty in love already.

On another note - I've been a bad blogger. Work/Life has taken over the past month and I always seem to go through a slump in energy in Summer and so haven't blogged as much recently. But I've taken a lot of photos and I've done a few make up looks and so hopefully I will be back to normal posting again now :).

(I also cannot wait for Autumn/Winter - Especially candles, fairy lights, hot chocolate and fluffy socks!)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment