Wednesday, May 14, 2014

LIPSTICKS CURRENTLY ON ROTATION

Summer lipsticks
revlon berry allure swatch
L-R Topshop Infrared, Revlon Lovesick, Mac Creme Cup, Revlon Wild Watermelon, Revlon Berry Allure 

These are the lipsticks that are currently on rotation in my make up bag, I've been swapping and changing my lip products ready for summer and I'm currently in love with all of these shades.

Topshop Infrared: The perfect orange with a hint of red to it, i've been wearing this with bronzed skin and golden eyeshadows. I love Topshops lipstick's formula, its creamy, lasts a while on my lips and the colour selection is amazing. 

Revlon Just bitten kissable balm stain in Lovesick - I've owned this for a while but only until I saw Anna wearing it in her latest vlog have I started actually wearing it. I'm now completely in love with this shade, it looks great with a cosy grey jumper and lots of mascara. It lasts ages on my lips without drying them and then leaves a pretty pink stain.

Mac Creme Cup - I rarely wear nude lipsticks as my lips are quite pigmented and I find they wash me out but this has just enough pink to it to look pretty on the lips and is great to wear for days I go heavier on the eye make up. This is a creamsheen formula so it is creamy and subtle.

Revlon Wild Watermelon - I love revlon lip butters. A hybrid between a lipstick and balm, these are really pigmented, lighter than a lipstick and buildable so really wearable. This is a really pretty pink toned red, almost raspberry colour which is great as a summery red.

Revlon lip gloss Berry Allure - This is one of my favourite lip glosses, it leaves my lips feeling soft, lasts a couple of hours on my lips and is such a pretty berry fuchsia colour. It looks pretty pigmented but on the lips it is quite sheer.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment