Sunday, May 25, 2014

ORLY NAIL POLISH


Orly are one of my favourite brands of nail polish. They come in the most beautiful colours, last well on my nails and are in little bottles which I find easier to store and to take with me when travelling. At £5 a bottle they're quite expensive for a little 5.3ml nail varnish but as I don't normally finish a bottle anyway, they're perfect for me.

Orly Grape Glitz - A shimmery lilac with pink running through it, this is a really sheer colour that can be worn on its own as a pretty, natural effect, over another nail varnish to give it a girly finish or layered up to make it opaque.

Orly Rage - Opaque in just one swipe (although I normally do 2 layers), this is the perfect no fuss rose gold. It has small particles of beautiful rose gold glitter, dries pretty quickly and so is great for when you have little time to paint your nails.

Orly Oh Cabana Boy - This is a bright pink with violet and blue undertones running through it, I love wearing this on my toes in summer, it's the perfect shade of pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment