Sunday, May 4, 2014

MY MAC QUAD

mac-eyeshadow-palette
mac-quad
naked-lunch-swatch

For me, making your own eyeshadow palette is so personal and unique. I have brown eyes and so look for eyeshadow shades with hints of purple in them to help my eyes to stand out, this is my every day Mac quad and four most used Mac eyeshadows.

MAC Sable eyeshadow (top left): A beautiful bronze colour with plum pearl, I love wearing this blended under my eyes or in the crease. 

MAC Patina eyeshadow (top right): A light taupe with golden shimmer running through it, this is a pretty neutral shade that I wear all over the lid on its own. 

MAC Naked Lunch eyeshadow (bottom left): My favourite Mac eyeshadow that I wear pretty much every day. I get so many compliments on my eyes when I wear this, its the perfect champagne pink.

MAC Quarry eyeshadow (bottom right): This is the only Matte colour in my quad, I wear this muted plum-brown colour blended into the crease with a tapered eyeshadow brush, normally with Naked Lunch all over the lid.

For my Inner corner highlight and brow bone, I normally just take whichever highlighter I'm using that day and apply a little with a bdellium 716.

No comments:

Post a Comment