Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Comic Con Schedule

Yes, it's that glorious time of the year once again! COMIC CON is upon us!!

This will be my EIGTH San Diego Comic Con since I started attending with my family back in 2007. What started out as a high school graduation gift has become an annual family tradition that I look forward to each year. 

Here's my tentative Comic Con schedule for the next 4.5 days! If you're also going to the con, leave a comment or tweet me @winesosirius and say hi!

Wednesday - Preview Night!
Pick up our passes for the week
Explore the exhibit hall
SWAG time!
Meet one of my favorite cosplayers Yaya Han
Enchantment Under the Stars Party 

Thursday - Wildcard Day (I'll mostly be playing this day by ear)
Game of Thrones Survive the Realm 
Greendale Forever: Community panel (doubt I'll make it though)
Petco Park Interactive
Her Universe Fashion Show
MTV Fandom Awards
Blogger Meet Up Party
NERDHQ Fan Party
I'll probably only make it to one or two of the above four before lining up for Hall H alone :'( 
(because my family can't do the camping out thing)

Friday - Hall H Day
If all goes well, I'll be camped out inside Hall H all day and seeing panels for two of my favorite shows:
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Crave Online VIP Party

Saturday - Smaller Panel Day
Kodanshi Comics (3 words: ATTACK ON TITAN)
Norman Reedus
Rulers of the Realm
American Horror Story: Coven
Might try to see the Masquerade in one of the overflow rooms

Sunday - NERDHQ Day
Conversation with the Cast of Supernatural NERDHQ panel
Cosplay photos in Exhibit Hall
Buy merchandise

Have you ever been to Comic Con?

No comments:

Post a Comment