Wednesday, July 16, 2014

SUMMER FESTIVAL MAKE UP

festival-makeup
festival-wedding-makeup
summer-flower-makeup

I haven't actually been to a festival this year but this would be make up that I would wear to one! Neon dots or flowers could be painted around the eyes afterwards but this would be a pretty base.

My hair is wavy from sleeping in plaits, I've backcombed it to give it some volume but dry shampoo would also help to give the same effect. The flower headband is a few years old from Primark but they have lot's of pretty ones available this year, festivals are the only place that I would actually wear a flower crown, I don't think I would be brave enough to wear one out otherwise!

I chose Rimmel wake me up foundation to use as my base as it contains SPF15 and gives a dewy glow to the skin. I swept No7 Perfectly bronzed bronzing pearls over my cheeks and on my temples to give my skin a bronzed glow. My eyes are kept quite simple with winged liquid liner, Ardell demi wispies false lashes and Topshop sun shower eye crayon (no longer available but similar here or any gold eyeshadow applied with a wet brush should give the same effect!) smudged under the lower lash line. On my lips I wore Revlon Sultry Samba, a bright fuchsia matte pink which is long lasting and creamy, I also dabbed a small amount of this onto the apples of my cheeks and really blended it out with my fingers.

Have you been to a festival this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment