Sunday, July 20, 2014

SPRING/SUMMER MAKE UP TRENDS

spring-summer-makeup-trends

I love researching and adapting the latest make up trends to try and make them a bit more wearable, these are some of my favourite S/S 2014 Make up trends:

1. False lashes top and bottom - I love having fluttery, long lashes. Top and bottom false lashes on a day to day basis aren't always practical or that comfortable and so I've been wearing L'oreal Miss Manga mascara layered up on both my top and bottom lashes. 

2. Aqua blue eyes - Blue liner in the waterline can look really pretty, especially paired with a peach/gold eyeshadow. I've been wearing the Barry M kohl pencil in 19 kingfisher blue. See my version of this look here.

3. Lavender - Lilac and lavender are really in this season, Natural collection eyeshadow in lilac shimmer is a really pretty soft lavender colour that looks subtle on the lids and really brings out brown eyes. I wear this either all over my eyelids or smudged under my lower lashes. 

4. Graphic eyeliner - Adding angular lines and straight flicks to your winged liner can help to create a more wearable version of this look, I've been using the collection fast stroke liquid liner and straightening the edges to my winged liner to give it a sharp, angled look.

5. Bold orange lips - For bright, matte lips as seen in New york fashion week, Revlon color burst matte balm crayon in Audacious is the perfect bold, bright orange.

Which is your favourite trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment