Wednesday, August 20, 2014

SUMMER HIGHLIGHTERS

best-highlighter

I tend to wear gold, bronze and peach shimmery highlighters throughout summer and these have been my favourites to wear this year. My favourite highlighter brushes to use are the Real Techniques setting brush and Royal & Langnickle fan brush

The Body Shop baked to last bronzer in warm glow - I originally bought this body shop bronzer as it reminded me of the limited edition Mac mineralized skin finishes, its a pretty light bronze with pink and gold tones running through it. Although it's marketed as a bronzer, I swirl my brush in the golden pink tones and apply to the tops of my cheeks and it gives such a pretty warm summery glow.

Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam - I love Topshop make up, especially their highlighters. There's something quite ethereal about the colours, they give such an amazing glow and they are so pigmented, iridescent and long lasting. Topshop sunbeam is such a pretty gold highlighter that makes the skin look radiant and glowing.

Mac eyeshadow in Gleam - This lustre finish eyeshadow disappointed me when I wore it on my lids, the colour payoff wasn't great and it just left glitter particles on my eyes. It's such a pretty colour that I really wanted to make it work and so I tried using it as a highlighter instead. I've been loving using this mac eyeshadow as a golden peachy pink highlighter, it really brightens up my face giving me radiance and a lovely shimmery glow.

What have been your favourite highlighters to wear this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment