Friday, August 1, 2014

THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY THIS WEEK

autumn-lipsticks

Monday: Eating Granola with almond milk and fresh strawberries for breakfast.

Tuesday: National lipstick day. Debenhams celebrated national lipstick day on Tuesday with £5 off all lipsticks online. I may have hinted to Alex about the deal (it's our anniversary next week) fingers crossed for a Mac lipstick! 

WednesdayAutumn drawing nearer. Is anyone else getting a little bit excited for crisp autumn mornings, wrapping up in scarves, cosy knits and drinking hot chocolates?
Also, I've been Playing with slightly darker shades of lipstick, this goes along with my excitement for Autumn. During rainy august days (I'm sure there'll be a few in the UK!) I'll wear shades like Revlon lip butter in Raspberry Pie and Revlon Wild Orchid (a similar colour to Mac Show Orchid).

ThursdayHarry Potter's Birthday. In the words of Hagrid's Cake "Happee Birthdae Harry!"

FridayThe launch of Chalk Kids. Stephanie is such a talented writer, photographer and such a lovely person, her new website Chalk kids has just launched today and It's such an amazing website full of lifestyle tips for families (although I'm not yet a mum and I absolutely love it!). I definitely want a teepee tent in my home now and the cacao granola recipe looks delicious! Stephanie kindly asked me to contribute towards the beauty section which I'm so excited about! Check out Stephanie's website here - Chalkkids.co.uk

- I've also been painting pinecones this week: Let them close (place them in cold water for a while) and then will spray them gold so that when they open again, the tips will be painted gold :)

What has made you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment