Friday, October 24, 2014

5 Fandom Friday: My Must See List of Halloween TV


I recently came across The Nerdy Girlie's 5 Fandom Friday link up and couldn't wait to jump in on the action so BOOM here I am! This week's topic: My Must See List of Halloween Movies. Of course, my family and I are more TV-oriented people, so instead of movies, I'm going to be listing my Top 5 Must See Halloween TV Episodes! Here we go!

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer "Halloween" and "Fear Itself"
While I'm a little more biased towards "Halloween" (and most of Season 2 in general), both episodes deserve recognition as the epitome of a Halloween episode done right!

2. Community "Epidemiology"
They had me within the first 10 seconds with George Takei and ABBA. Before the opening theme even played, I knew this was going to be pure genius - and it was.

3. Angel "Life of the Party"
An overall hilarious episode that I only wish Cordy was still around for - my favorite shenanigan? Hands down, drunk Fred and Wes. Too cute.

4. How I Met Your Mother "Slutty Pumpkin"
Such an iconic episode for the series. 

5. Friends "The One With the Halloween Party"
Because my family has to watch a Friends episode for every special occasion. Plus, Joey dressed as Chandler, Chandler in a pink bunny costume, and Ross as "Spud-nik."

Honorable Mention: Supernatural "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester"

Now I really want to go and watch all of these...xD 

What's on your Halloween Must Watch List?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment