Wednesday, October 22, 2014

ESSIE ANGORA CARDI NAIL POLISH

Essie-angora-cardi

Autumn is the time of year for wearing berry, vampy nails. Essie Angora Cardi is a great choice if you want something still autumnal but a little bit softer. The dusky mauve colour is really pretty for autumn, I've paired this with a cosy grey sweater (and a mug of hot cinnamon tea!) for a pretty, homely feel.

Essie Angora Cardi has a creamy, non streaky formula that lasts a good 3-4 days on my nails without chipping and as with all essie polishes, the brush makes application so easy with just three swipes up the nail. I have my eye on Essie's in stitches next, which is a dusky dark pink that looks like a similar formulation to Angora Cardi and again would be perfect for autumn.

What do you think of Essie Angora Cardi?

(The mug is from Anthropologie last Christmas, I think it was limited edition but this one is similar!) 

-Edit, the mug is back again this year here

No comments:

Post a Comment