Wednesday, October 1, 2014

SEPTEMBER BROWN FAVOURITES


 photo September-favourites_zpsb3278d68.jpg

I thought brown would be quite fitting for this months favourites as the leaves are slowly starting to change and shiny brown conkers are dropping everywhere! Here are my September brown favourites:

Maybelline 24hr color tattoo in On and On Bronze: A cool metallic bronze that is great as an eyeshadow base or blended out all over the lids as a pretty wash of colour over the eyes. These last all day on me and are so great for quick and easy application.

Urban Decay Naked palette: This palette has so many pigmented, pretty colours that are perfect for almost every occasion. I love the warm shimmery browns and matte browns in the naked palette as they are great for blending, running under the lower lash line and creating a brown smokey eye.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Haute Chocolate: I'm not normally drawn to brown nail polishes but this rich, conker shade is so pretty on the nails. It has a hint of ruby red and coppery brown running through it and as it's part of the complete manicure range theres no need for a base or topcoat (although I still use Sally Hansen Insta Dri on top for a glossy finish and for quick drying!)

MAC Woodwinked: This is one of my favourite MAC eyeshadows and my go to eyeshadow for that 'Victorias Secret' look. I love wearing this bronze gold MAC eyeshadow either swept over my lids and blended out or under my lower lashes to really make my eyes stand out. 

Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in dark brown: This is a constant repurchase for me. It's affordable at only £2.99, lasts all day and has just the right natural brown tone thats perfect for my brows. It's pretty versatile as you can sharpen it and add individual brow hairs for a more defined look or I like to have it quite blunt and soft to shape my brows and then blend in with the little brush provided with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment