Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wood Elf

I hope you're not getting tired of teal/green looks yet? I've had that gorgeous green glitter sitting in my stash for some months, but I never got round to using it before. It's practically the same as MAC's Green glitter colour-wise - a very beautiful, blue-based green. I applied Fyrinnae's Leif (intense medium green with slight gold shimmer) all over my lid, darkened the outer corners with Bottle Green and then usd Ophelia's Tears (light green) to blend upwards. To make the glitter stick, I used my Fixing Gel and applied it both on my inner lid and beneath my eye, drawing it out onto my cheek and adding some rhinestones and false Ardell lashes:








Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Fyrinnae Leif, MAC Bottle Green, Archetype Ophelia's Tears, green glitter, rhinestones, Maybelline Expression kohl in black, CG Lash Blast, Ardell Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment