Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter/Passover to all of you who celebrate it!

One of the reasons why I love Fyrinnae is the amount of almost matte eye shadows that they offer - because especially when using glitter, matte colours are a staple for balancing the whole look and adding texture. For this look, I used a matte pink (Peppermint Stick) on the lid, a bright turquoise (Sea Sprite, which I think is unfortunately discontinued :() in the crease, and a light mint with slight gold shimmer (Anemone) to blend the crease upwards. Then I mixed some Fixing Gel withl a MAC Antique Gold Glitter and lined both my lower and my upper lid in a rather thick line. Finally, I lined my waterline with black kohl and applied false lashes by essence to the upper lid:








Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Fyrinnae Peppermint Stick, Fyrinnae Sea Sprite, Fyrinnae Anemone, MAC Antique Gold, You+Eye Fixing Gel, essence Lashes, Maybelline Expression kohl in black, CG Lash Blast

And two experimental shots which I changed in PS:


No comments:

Post a Comment