Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stripes

I tried out another type of design yesterday - started like with a normal eyeliner, and then winging it across my lid, leaving a gap between and winging it up to my browbone from the outer corner as well.I filled in the space in the middle with Lime Crime Nymph, and then drew a graduation in blue/purple (Tempting Hansel), teal (steamy) and Nymph (white w/ gold iridescence), deepening and blending the lines with MAC Carbon. I wish I had taken a more red-based purple, but this was the first time I used Tempting Hansel and I did not know yet how it would come out on my lids...








Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Lime Crime Nymph, MAC Steamy, Fyrinnae Tempting Hansel, MAC Carbon, Maybelline Expression kohls in black & white, p2 Lashes, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment