Saturday, April 18, 2009

Painted Roses

My latest Fyrinnae order arrived this week, and (among others) I got those two gorgeous red shades, Kamikaze (pink-based) and Painted Roses (coral-based), so I had to play with them today:)! I applied Cheeky (light pink, more sparkly on my hands than on my lids, where it appeared almost matte) on the lid, Kamikaze in the crease wih a rather straight line in the outer corners, then blended upwards with Painted Roses and Pure Luxe Orange Sorbet. I used MAC Vanilla eyeshadow on the browbone and lined my eyes with MAD Black Cherry (pigment mixed with water). The falsies are another favourite of mine: p2 Ultra Volume lashes, which- alas - were LE:(... I used Black Cherry (dry) to line my lower lid as well, adding some Cheeky in the inner and Painted Roses in the outer corners, and some white kohl on the waterline. Mascara is - as always, CG Lash Blast.

And on another note, I will be starting singing and ballet lessons again next week, and I'm so excited :D!












Product List
Fyrinnae Cheeky, Kamikaze, Painted Roses, PL Orange Sorbet, MAC Vanilla, MAD Black Cherry, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, p2 Ultra Volume Lashes, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment