Friday, April 10, 2009

Paint me a rainbow...

This is actually a premiere for me - in all my time of doing FOTDs, I can't remember ever having done a true rainbow look! But spring is putting me in a colourful mood, so I decided to have a go at this today :)...

I started out on my lashline with Kelly Green, then went further up with Teal, Blue, Violet, PL Fruit Punch, Pink Bronze and a matte yellow by essence, finishing with Polished Ivory under my lashes. I added some black liner and some Pearl Sun (light shimmery yellow) on my lower lid, as well as white kohl on my waterline, and finished the look with some gold stars and MAC #2 lashes:








Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Kelly Green, MAC Teal, MAC Blue, Pure Luxe Fruit Punch, MAC Pink Bronze, essence Yellow, MAC Polished Ivory, Manhattan JT, Fyrinnae Pearl Sun, Maybelline Expression kohls in white and black, MAC #2 lashes, CG Lash Blast, gold stars

No comments:

Post a Comment