Thursday, June 21, 2012

May 2012 Eco Emi Box

I have been anxiously awaiting my first Eco Emi box since I signed up for the waiting list back in March. It took nearly three months but I finally got it at the very end of May. Three months is a long time to wait, but it's certainly worth it, especially if you're looking for natural, organic, green, eco-friendly, cruelty free, vegan, vegetarian or Fair Trade products. I am very happy with my box and it was certainly worth the $15 - it was literally packed to the point of bursting.


Inside the Box
  • Beeluxe Mangosteen & Pineapple Candle Tin (3.5 oz, $10) - LOVE!! This full-sized candle smells amazing and is the perfect summer scent!
  • The All Natural Face Mint Infused Vegan Lip Gloss in Peppermint Icing (.43 oz, $4.60) - I love this pretty pink lip gloss and how minty it is!
  • The All Natural Face Tangerine Vegan Lip Exfoliant (1 oz, $8.05) - It doesn't look the prettiest but it smells great! Can't wait to see how it works as an exfoliant.
  • Glee Gum Spearmint and Cinnamon Gum (case of 12 packs, $10) - Looking forward to trying out this natural chewing gum! Also, what a cute little box!
  • The Seaweed Bath Company Wildly Natural Seaweed Argan Shampoos and Conditioners (12 fl. oz, $16.89) - These combine seaweed extract, Moroccan argan oil, and vitamin E to cleanse and moisturize your hair and scalp. Sounds amazing!
  • Ellbees Original Garlic Seasoning and Rub (8 oz, $8) - I don't do much grilling, but I'll be sure to use this stuff next time I do!
  • Beanitos Pinto Beans and Flax Chips (6 oz, $3.05) - I'm always looking for new healthy snacking options and these are perfect (even if they were a little smushed in the box).
  • Barleans Omega Swirl Vegan Oil in Blackberry and Fish Oil in Mango Peach (8 oz, $13.99) - I originally thought these little smoothie supplements were tea packets lol.
  • Beeluxe Chocolate Lip Balm (.15 oz tube, $3) - A chocolate lip balm? Yum!




Are you subscribed to Eco Emi?

No comments:

Post a Comment