Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social


Another Sunday Social batch of questions!

1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
Depends if electricity's factored in because laptop would be my top answer. If not, well, I can't think of anything that creative so I'm just going to say a big blanket (because I'm always cold and I could use it to make a tent) and probably a Swiss army knife for its multiple uses.

2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over: 

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Veronica Mars score high on re-watchability for me.

3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?

The book of my drawings over the years and my laptop.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing? 

Sweetheart neckline mini-dresses and off-the-shoulder tops

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us? 

Besides The Avengers, Django Unchained and Seven Psychopaths!

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures? 

Ahh, I have so many..um, just going to generalize and say makeup and TV! Just can't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment