Friday, June 14, 2013

Escentric Molecules 01 Perfume

Escentric-Molecules-01-Review-Perfume
Molecule-01-Perfume-Review

I'm quite picky when it comes to perfumes, I have about three that I love and repurchase over and over again. When I first heard about Escentric Molecules 01 perfume the concept of it really intrigued me and I wanted to try it out.

Escentric Molecule perfume is made out of just one molecule which is supposed to adapt and blend with your own personal scent. I've read reviews of people describing this as woody, figgy, chocolatey, fruity or a bit like parma violets! 

Not only did the lure of it being your own unique scent draw me in, but apparently its meant to be very appealing to other people. Some wearers of Escentric Molecules have had some strange experiences of being stopped on the street when they wore this and asked multiple times by strangers what perfume they were wearing! 

I don't have anywhere near me that sold this so I couldn't do a test spritz before deciding whether to buy it but my boyfriend kindly bought me a bottle from amazon for Valentines day. It was £28 for 30ml which is quite reasonable I think as you only need a couple of sprays and It lasts pretty much all day.

On me it smells a bit like Parma Violets but also has a deeper hint of something else, possibly musky notes. It's a pretty smell which I enjoy wearing but I can't help but wish it had a woody figgy smell on me!

I can't say I've had any unusual experiences whilst wearing this perfume, no one has approached me or stopped me yet to ask what perfume I'm wearing, but I like having a different scent to my normal perfumes and I really like the idea and simplicity of it.

Have you tried this?

No comments:

Post a Comment