Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Blushers

Pink Blusher
Sleek Rose gold swatch
L- R Bourjois Healthy Mix - Sleek Pixie Pink - Sleek Rose Gold - Mac Well Dressed

These are my current go to blushers. I think all of them are very pretty, well pigmented and easy to blend!

Bourjois Healthy Mix blusher 41 - You can see what this looks like on my skin here. This is a lovely coral orange blush which gives a healthy natural glow.

Sleek Pixie Pink - I love this bright pink blusher, it gives a lovely flush of colour to the cheeks and is very pretty and girly.

Sleek Rose Gold blush - This is my favourite ever blusher. It is a gorgeous golden peach coral which has a warm golden shimmer which reflects light as you move. You can see me wearing it here.

Mac Well Dressed - This is a pretty pale soft pink, it's quite cool toned and I normally wear this in the winter but I think its perfect for these rainy summer days!

What is your favourite blusher?

No comments:

Post a Comment