Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May Favourites

La-roche-posay-effaclar-duo-review


These have actually been my favourites for a few months now, they are all pretty basic but staples for me at the moment. I've been loving a fresh faced, natural but glowy look for spring and these have all helped me acheieve this look!

Loreal Lumi Magic Primer - I've wanted this for a while but the price put me off. This is £9.99 for 20ml however I picked this up as my freebie when boots had 3 for 2 on make up. I love to use this on my upper cheeks and all around and under my eyes before foundation. It really lightens the area and gives a pretty glow to your skin. The only problem I've found with this is that it separates in the bottle, you need to give it a good shake before use but then it really delivers for me on illuminated, fresh skin.

Mac Paint pot in Bare study - So easy for a quick sweep of colour over the eye, its such a pretty champagne colour and great for no fuss, quick and long lasting make up. This has been a favourite of mine for quite a while now.

Sally Hansen Double Duty strengthening base & top coat. I've worn this alone on my nails most week days and then I will wear this under one of my current favourite Nail varnishes on the weekends. My nails have been growing so quickly recently and I'm pretty sure it's thanks to this, a good cuticle oil and not wearing nail varnish during the week.

La Roche Posay Effclar Duo - This has really cleared up my skin, whenever I'm having a bad skin day I use this as my morning moisturiser until my skin clears up. I bought this from boots on a 2 for £15 deal, I'm so glad I stocked up as it really works for me and has become a staple in my skincare routine!

The Body Shop born lippy in pomegranate - I love this colour! Its a pretty sheer orange red balm, great for simple Make-up and gives you just a hint of colour on the lips whilst moisturising. I've had this in my Make-up Bag for a good few months now and I definitely want to try more of the colours. 

My non beauty favourites are - Season 4 Of the Vampire Diaries (I think this has been my favourite season yet!) I can't wait for 'The Originals' spin off series and for Season 5! 
I have also just started knitting and I love it! I've also loved the Beautiful mess app and eating lots and lots of Raspberries.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment